The present page contains all information regarding the handling of the users' personal data operated by this web site. This information is in accordance with art. 7 of the Decree-law no. 196 of the Italian Republic dated 30/6/2003 "Code relating to the protection of personal data". The following information applies to the web site of shop.bassobikes.com only and not to other web sites visited by the users through the links contained in it (e.g. the web sites of the commercial partners).
Following the consultation of this web site, the data relating both to identifiable and unidentifiable users can be handled by the web site Owner. The web site Owner is STAR DUE SRL, located in 31010 - Maser (TV) - Italy; the users can apply to this address to exercise their rights on their personal data, i.e. verify their existence, their contents, their origin and correctness, request the integration, the updating, the correction, the cancellation, the expression in the anonymous form, the block of data treated in violation of the law, and oppose their treatment in any case (the full text of the users' rights is displayed at the bottom of this page). All treatments connected with the services offered by this web site take place at the office of the following companies:
- the above-mentioned seat of STAR DUE SRL
The data handling is carried out only by technical personnel appointed for data treatment, or by any occasional maintenance staff.
No data deriving from the web site use will be make known or spread, with the following exceptions:
- Personal data supplied by those users who request any material (information, e-shop), used exclusively to carry out the service or the order: they are given to third parties only if it is necessary (e.g. for courier services).
- The data of those who accept to be sent commercial information can be handled by third parties appointed by STAR DUE SRL to carry out market researches or direct marketing operations always and in any case connected with the activity of STAR DUE SRL
All personal data are treated with automatic tools for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were gathered. Specific security measures are performed to prevent any data loss, any illicit or incorrect use of them and any unauthorized access.
TYPES OF DATA TREATED
Data given voluntarily by the users.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses contained in this web site implies the acquisition of the sender's address which is necessary to reply to the request, it also implies the acquisition of any other personal data contained in the body message. A part for what specified below under the surfing data section, users are free to give their personal data as requested by the forms. Their absence can make it impossible to obtain what requested.
The purposes of each treatment are listed on every single request form. For example, for the request of information the purpose is to provide the information requested. In such case the request for information is considered an implicit consent to data treatment.
The information systems and software procedures regulating the functioning of this web site acquire, during their normal operations, personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated to specific individuals, yet due to its nature and through its processing and association with data detained by third parties, it could make it possible to identify the users.
This data category includes IP addresses or names for computer domains used by those users who connect to the web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server and other details relating to the communication protocol, the operational system and the information environment of the users.
These data are used only for gathering anonymous statistical information on the use of the web site and to control its correct functioning. Data could be used for ascertaining responsibility in the case of hypothetical information system crimes against the web site.
The use of session c.d. cookies (that are not memorized persistently on the computer of the users and vanish when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification details (consisting in random numbers generated by the server) needed for allowing the secure and efficient exploring of the web site. The session c.d. cookies used in this web site avoid having to resort to other information systems techniques that may be prejudicial for the confidentiality of surfing by the users and do not allow for the acquisition of personal identification data of the users.
Rights of the interested parties
Those subjects who supplied their personal data have the following rights:
Art. 7 of Decree-law no. 196 of the Italian Republic dated 30/6/2003
(The right to access to personal data and other rights)
- The interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of their personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested parties have the right to obtain indications on:
- the origin of their personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the essential identification information of the owner, responsible persons and representatives appointed according to article 5, sub-paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to the knowledge of as appointed representatives on the territory of the State, or responsible or appointed persons.
- The interested parties have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification, or, whenever necessary, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous or block form of data treated in violation to the law, including the data that do not require conservation in relation to the purposes for which the information is gathered or subsequently treated;
- the confirmation that operations indicated in letters a) and b) are brought to the knowledge, also regarding their content, of those to whom the information is communicated or diffused, except for those cases in which this fulfilment is impossible or requires the use of clearly out of proportion means with respect to the right protected.
- The interested parties have the right to fully or partially oppose:
- for reasons legitimate to the treatment of their personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the gathering;
- the treatment of their personal data for the purpose of sending of advertising, direct selling material or for carrying out market researches or commercial communication.
Any requests for exercising these rights must be made to the web site Owner:
STARDUE SRL - 31010 - Maser (TV) - Italy